I love setting goals. I love making steps forward. But I also love taking some time to tune into myself and see what’s going on for me.
That’s why this year, instead of New Year Resolutions, I’m opting for New Year Reflections. I’m deciding to set aside some time to reflect on the year, the learning and growth I’ve been through, and how I want to be moving forward into 2019.
If you are looking to do a little of the same, and to to kick off 2019 with some mindful journaling and reflecting, try writing out your answers to these 7 Questions for New Year Reflections:
1. A few of my happiest, most joyful memories from the last year were…
2. One of the biggest challenges I faced last year was…
How did I make it through that challenge?
3. One of the most important lessons I have learned in the past year is…
4. What feelings/emotions/experiences/qualities were most present for me over the past year?
5. What are five feelings/emotions/experiences/qualities I want to have more of in the coming year?
6. What do I have now that I did not have last year?
7. How do I want to carry myself as I walk into a new year?
Happy New Year! And happy reflecting.
Wishing you all a year of joy, healing, and seeing beauty in each and every day.